- New stable release of Zoe 2018.12
- The problem with metrics
- Users, roles and quotas
- Latest stable release of Zoe 2017.12
- Latest stable release of Zoe 2017.09
- We are proud to announce the latest stable release of Zoe 2017.06
- 2017.03 release is now live on github!
- Zoe video tutorial
- Donating idle CPU cycles
- Zoe supports Cassandra
- All posts ...
2017.03 release is now live on github!
Mar 31, 2017 • Daniele Venzano
This release marks an important turning point for Zoe. More contributors are joining the project, merging very interesting new features. Moreover all releases are now tested through a fully automated continuous integration pipeline.
- We have moved to a regular, three-months release cycle. Development happens on a separate repository, join the mailing list to participate actively to the development.
- Version numbers are now based on the date of the release
- Kubernetes back-end: Zoe can now start ZApps on Kubernetes instead of Swarm
- Deployments scripts for Linux and Windows ease the installation of Zoe
- The elastic scheduler implements an advanced algorithm for optimizing resource utilization: read the paper describing the details
- A preview of the new web interface based on AngularJS that will be fully developed in the next release