- New stable release of Zoe 2018.12
- The problem with metrics
- Users, roles and quotas
- Latest stable release of Zoe 2017.12
- Latest stable release of Zoe 2017.09
- We are proud to announce the latest stable release of Zoe 2017.06
- 2017.03 release is now live on github!
- Zoe video tutorial
- Donating idle CPU cycles
- Zoe supports Cassandra
- All posts ...
Donating idle CPU cycles
Aug 24, 2016 • Daniele Venzano
The Zoe team is proud to announce that spare CPU cycle on our internal platform are being donated to the World Community Grid to help supporting research into important humanitarian causes. At the bottom of this page you can see the projects we are participating to and some statistics. To run WCG software with Zoe, we created a BOINC ZApp. A script monitors the platform load and starts new BOINC ZApps via Zoe when the load is low.