- Users, roles and quotas
- Latest stable release of Zoe 2017.12
- Latest stable release of Zoe 2017.09
- We are proud to announce the latest stable release of Zoe 2017.06
- 2017.03 release is now live on github!
- Zoe video tutorial
- Donating idle CPU cycles
- Zoe supports Cassandra
- Docker images for Spark 2.0.0-preview
- Zoe command line demo
- All posts ...
Zoe in production at Eurecom
Feb 7, 2016 • Daniele Venzano
We are using Zoe to drive the laboratory sessions of the new Algorithmic Machine Learning course at Eurecom. About 50 students interact with Jupyter notebooks and Spark clusters, learning the basis of data science with real-world use cases. All the course material is available on GitHub, feel free to have a look and contribute!